Ok, so after NUMEROUS tries and fails, it is seriously time I get it together with my weight. There are many reasons why this is now so important:
1. I look disgusting!
2. I have lost my confidence and self esteem I once had :-(
3. My fiance is not happy with the weight gain.
4. My blood sugar is pre-diabetic and the only way to lower it is to lose weight.
5. My knee that I had surgery on (2003) is giving me problems because of my weight.
6. I'm getting married and don't want to look hideous in my dress or pictures.
7. I want to start having babies in about 2 years, and Dr. says I need to lose weight or my chances decrease for getting pregnant and having a healthy pregnancy.
8. HS reunion is coming up in October..YIKES!
9.. I'm almost 30 and I want to feel better about myself when I turn this important age.
A lot of my problem is accountability; if no one is making me do it, I won't. This is where the blog comes in. Everyday (hopefully) I will post what I ate for the day, exercise for the day and any other information I feel is important for the day. I will also keep track of my weight loss monthly and post pics. My goal is to lose 100 lbs, I'm giving myself a year. That is 8 lbs a month...totally do-able!
Please support me in this and MAKE ME DO IT!! Thank you :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment