Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 2

Today was great! I felt energized and productive. Still hard making the food choices, but I think I did ok :-)

Food:
B: 2 egg whites, 4 pieces turkey bacon, english muffin, milk
L: Chicken broccoli alfredo
S: NutriSystem Chicken Salad sandwich on wheat
D: grilled salmon, grilled shrimp, brown rice, broccoli/carrots
---According to my personal trainer, I need LOTS of protein and only 1 fruit a day...EEK! Oh and only 2 carbs...oops! 2 CARBS?!?!? I LOVE CARBS!! That's gonna be hard!

Exercise:
Body works gym class: 1 hr
----That class kicked my butt today! Thanks Rachel for keeping me focused!

Other:
I have got a lot of suggestions from friends. I'm going to try to take them in slowly. I'm already writing down what I eat. I think I'm going to try rewarding myself when I have a good week. A good week means I hit my weight loss goal and I ate right and worked out all week. Let's see!

No comments:

Post a Comment