Wow, today was nuts! My sis-in-law and 3 yr old nephew came into town last night. Today was filled with running errands. The morning started out good, but it just went down hill from there. I didn't eat right or work out. This is what I'm worried about. What happens when it isn't summer and I actually have a busy schedule? OR what about when I have kids of my own...I cant even get it right when I have a kid for a week! Sis is in business meetings until Saturday, so I'm keeping the nephew. Hopefully, I can figure something out or I have a whole week that is going to go to POO!
FOOD:
B: oatmeal, 4 pieces turkey bacon
L: Chicken nachos with beans, sour cream and guacamole, chips and queso (We went to Abuelo's for lunch)
--which brings up the idea of, "What do I order when I go out to eat?!"
S: PBJ sandwich
D: Hot dog and mac n cheese
EXERCISE:
NONE!!!
OTHER:
hmmm...well, maybe we'll just consider this my "cheat" day!
No comments:
Post a Comment